Two Rivers Demolition, Inc. is licensed in California to perform demolition work (C-21), Asbestos Abatement (ASB Certification and DOSH Registration), General Engineering (A), and as a Hazardous Waste Hauler with the California Department of Toxic Substances Control and Cal-EPA.
The company was established in 1996 and grew rapidly being named on the list of the 100 Largest Demolition Companies in the World (D&Ri International) in 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006. Two Rivers has never failed to complete a contact or been assessed liquidated damages.
We employ a multi-million dollar fleet of specialized demolition, recycling, material recovery, and environmental remediation equipment.
In 1998, the company made a major commitment to move into the world of recycling.
Since then, the company has engaged in the following recycling operations:
· Fulfillment of a $7.3 Million contract to install and operate a Material Recovery Facility in Lincoln, California that diverted and recycled more than 80% of construction waste generated in a 6,500 house development.
· Installed and operated a recycling plant for construction wood and green waste to provide lumber for reuse and fuel for co-generation electricity plants.
The company is committed to substantially increasing its presence in the Construction and Demolition (C & D) Material Recovery industry. We believe that we can achieve 100% diversion for C & D materials through innovative Research & Development.
Two Rivers provides a full complement of services under one umbrella. This suite of offerings eliminates multiple contracts and inter-trade disputes streamlines project duration and saves clients’ money.
· Our Product Offering:
o Total Structure Demolition:
· Interior Strip-Outs and selective hand wrecking
· Roll-off Debris Box Service
· Asbestos and Lead Abatement
· Worldwide marketing of salvageable assets
· Concrete saw cutting, breaking and removal
· Engineering for structural shoring and bracing
· Industrial Plant Asset Redeployment and Dismantling
· Mobile crushing to produce various aggregate products
· Trucking (high-side end dumps, 10-wheel trucks and walking floor trailers)
For additional information about our location, see Contact Us.