When You Set Out On A Journey, Choose a Solid Team.
Crossland believes that the Pre-Construction services phase of any project is a vital part of the project path. Crossland’s Pre-Construction Team works with the owner, design firm, engineers and other construction professionals to minimize construction pitfalls while constructing a quality project. During the Pre-Construction phase we will utilize all means at our disposal to provide the most accurate pricing and scheduling possible for our valued clients. Our team provides value analysis, a complete budget, accurate schedule and clear set of priorities, thereby making the best use of your funds.
Crossland’s Pre-Construction package consists of the following services:
- Design and Project Planning
- Estimate based on managed budget
- Assistance with permits, codes and laws
- Schedule of pre-construction and construction phases
- Value Analysis
- Evaluation, inspection and development of site
- Assessment of utilities
- Organizing weekly meetings with the project team
- Purchasing recommendations
Our Construction Management approach involves the combined coordinated efforts of the Construction Manager, Design Firm, Subcontractors and Owner. As a team we will work together from the inception of the project through its completion with the same objective–delivering you the best project possible. Our team is focused on not only delivering a great finished project, but finding the best value without comprising quality. Our services allow the client to retain control of the project while placing the day-to-day decision-making in the capable, experienced hands of the Crossland Team. We have an “open book” policy for everyone involved. The benefit in using this method is that there is “one point-of-contact” for all of your Pre-Construction, Construction and Post Construction needs.
In this method we will make a commitment to a Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP). This reduces owners risk by ensuring that the project will be constructed within the amount established in the signed contract.
General Construction Services
Crossland Construction has expanded our services over the years but our roots began as a general contractor in the hard bid and negotiated market. Our expert estimators and far-reaching database of subcontractors enable us to provide you top quality performance at the lowest possible cost. Our portfolio of project experience encompasses every segment of the construction industry. From renovations to the construction of complex multi-faceted projects, our team is ready to build for you.
With Crossland as your General Contractor you are guaranteed an experienced team in all phases of the project.
Crossland Construction’s Design-Build process combines several of our dynamic services to ease the building process for our clients. In this method of delivery, our team manages every aspect of the project and is the sole organization responsible to the owner for both the design and the construction of the facility.
The Design-Build process streamlines the project delivery process, saving time and money by transforming the relationship between designers and builders into an alliance that fosters collaboration and teamwork.
Crossland has the in-house capability to Self-Perform sitework, concrete, steel erection, rough and finish carpentry.
- Our highly skilled team of over 850 employees enables us to provide greater quality control.
- Crossland owns and maintains an extensive fleet of construction equipment and maintains a Dirt and Sitework Division. By utilizing our own equipment, we are able to deliver additional cost savings to our customers and help control the project schedule.
- Crossland has a Concrete Division and are currently Ranked #22 in the Top Concrete Contactors in the U.S.
- Our Steel Division constructs structural steel, millwright, and pre- engineered metal buildings and are Ranked 5th in Metal Building Construction in the U.S.
By Self-Performing many of the areas of the construction process our team is able to keep the project in budget and keep the schedule tight. Our primary goal is to satisfy the needs and exceed the expectations of our clients.
What We Do
Blue Book Network Classifications
Our standard scope of services includes the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Go to next section: