Arizona Foundation Solutions operates in the construction specialty trade of providing unique, high-quality and effective solutions for foundation failure, Slab heave caused by expansive soil problems, soil grouting and other structural reinforcement and repair problems.
Since 1988 our key elements to success include timely response to customer needs, competent investigative analysis and problem-solving, outstanding communication with customers and their clients, providing work and materials that meet or exceed industry standards, providing professional quality and operation of numerous controls that assure cost-effective solutions.
Our partners such as Foundation Support Works have resources and products that are state of the art and innovative. We are continually seeking new resources and solutions.
The newest of the innovative solution is the introduction of our exclusive MOISTURE LEVEL SMART FOUNDATION SYSTEM. We developed the MoistureLevel Smart Foundation System to alleviate expansive soil problems beneath concrete slab foundations.
Furthermore, the company is dedicated to providing the safest possible workplace environment that also provides reward and appreciation to its staff.
Since 1999 Arizona Foundation Solutions has provided underpinning solutions for structures that have foundation challenges. The primary objective is to stabilize structures with settlement or heave problems and provide the client long-term solutions that are cost effective and in many cases guaranteed for the lifetime of the structure.
More and more owners, General Contractors and Engineers are realizing the benefits of design Assist and including the specialty sub contractor as a part of this design team.
1. The pool of qualified forensic contractors is limited.
2. Most forensic engineers agree that the experience of the contractor is critical to developing an implementable solution.
3. The cost savings and reduced down time that result from design-assist collaboration are greater than the savings from design-bid-build process.
4. In a forensic project, quality is more important than price because of the high cost of failure. (future downtime, liability, structural failure)
5. State of the art products and techniques can be designed into the project from the start for the benefit of the owner.
6. Much of the unknowns of a forensic project are not able to be quantified effectively up front if at all
7. Because of the magnitude of the unknowns, controls can be built in to assure fairness during the project to protect the owner.
8. The risk is shared- eliminating artificial additions by the contractor before and during the job.
9. Innovations from collaboration with engineers, chemists, and contractors, lend themselves to more sustainable solutions. (Green)
Arizona Foundation Solutions is a dealer of Foundation Supportworks, a national foundation company that provide proven systems, resources, engineering and state of the art materials.