Lloyd has been in the construction industry for over 27 years. He has more than 22 years experience in retail construction. Lloyd has been at NACCO for 14 years and before working at NACCO he worked at Hart Marx. Lloyd has held positions to include plan administrator, bid estimator, job superintendent, and project manager.
Lewis has been in the construction industry for more the 21 years. Lewis’ expertise is felt in many areas of the company. Lewis is one of the best project superintendents in the business. He also can manage jobs from the job site or from the office. In addition, his many years in the business puts him in a unique position to seek new clients. Lewis has worked with all of our clients and is consistently requested by our clients to be the project manager.
• Graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance in 1986.
• Worked in public accounting at Price Waterhouse, Coopers from 1986 to 1989 and rose to the position of Audit Supervisor.
• Worked at Coca Cola Enterprises from 1989 to 2005 in Sales, Distribution, Accounting and Finance. Rose to final position of Controller and Director of Finance for the North Texas Division.
• Joined North American Commercial Construction (NACCO) in 2005 and changed the business type from a Corporation to a Limited Partnership.
• Since at NACCO the entire business structure has been changed. Lynn has the ultimate responsibility for all job bidding and is also responsible for all aspects of accounting from subcontractor payments to client invoicing.
• Lynn also is responsible for maintaining all contracting licensing in various states, as well as procuring specialty licenses such as HUB, WBE, etc.