INSPIRED TO INNOVATION
In 1962, our firm was founded on the belief that everyone — at every age, every economic level — deserves a well-designed place to live, in a vibrant community.
Each generation of Miller Hanson architects is energized by this legacy of commitment, inspired to innovation in the design of multihousing.
At last count, we’d created more than 45,000 homes: Senior campuses. Luxury condos. Co-ops. Mixed-use developments. Affordable apartments. Supportive housing for people who face special challenges.
• Architectural design service
• Interior design services
• Master planning studies
• Feasibility studies
• Site evaluation
• LEED analysis
• Pre-design services (zoning / code review)
• Space programming
• Contract document preparation
• Existing building analysis
• Construction administration
• Construction cost estimating
• Marketing materials (print / web)
• Online Media Kits
• Illustration (digital / watercolor)
• 3D digital modeling
• Post-occupancy evaluation
• Process facilitation (neighborhood presentations, design charettes, etc)
• Capital needs assessment
Continuing relationships are a hallmark of our practice, with 85 percent of our projects coming from clients who have worked with us in the past.
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
We can be found under the following Blue Book Network Classifications.
Our standard scope of services includes the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Associations & Memberships
AIA (American Institute of Architects)
AKA (Architect Keystone Alliance)
Go to next section: