Landscaping and Lawn Care Services for Commercial & Residential Properties
We began with a single vision shared between 10 brothers. Originally, we opened our doors as Sunshine Grounds Care in 1987. As time passed and more brothers joined in the project, it became a widely recognized brand built on the principles of excellent workmanship, customer satisfaction, and real care.
The Grounds Guys was transformed with help from The Dwyer Group in 2010, and since then has exploded nationwide with more than 180 franchise locations around the country. Despite these exciting developments, our original vision for hard work and value has remained the same.
Committed to Excellence, Service & Customer Satisfaction
Our clients trust us to provide quality services in the area of landscaping and lawn care. We abide by the simple values outlined in our company acronym "C.A.R.E.", which are: Customers first, Attitude, Respect, and Enjoy life in the process! These values remain consistent across all of our nationwide locations and set our landscaping and lawn care services apart from the competition.
Other factors that differentiate our dedicated team of landscaping experts include:
- FAST RESPONSE TIMES - Timely Response Guarantee
- ADVANCED EQUIPMENT - From dethatching equipment to aeration equipment to snow plows, our grounds care service crews are fully equipped with the state-of-the-art technology and tools we need to get the job done right. Our equipment is sharpened daily.
- PROFESSIONALISM - We use clean, marked trucks and our crews arrive in uniform.
- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE - We utilize Status and Quality reports delivered in a timely manner to ensure that our work always meets or exceeds our high standards of excellence.
- FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS CREWS - Our team members are friendly, prompt, professional, and highly trained.
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
Associations & Memberships
IFA (International Franchise Association)
NALP (National Assn. of Landscape Professionals)
SIMA (Snow & Ice Management Assn.)
Go to next section: