This addition of a three-story Greek Revival style building includes a pre-school on the lower level, two-story Narthex, and 999-seat sanctuary on the main level as well as 30,000 SF of adult education classrooms on the upper level.
This is an extremely high profile project due to the historical significance of the church. Roswell Presbyterian Church was the first place of worship in Roswell founded in 1839 by the City Fathers.
This renovation of the Congregational Life Building, addition of the Fellowship Hall, and addition of youth classrooms at Roswell Presbyterian Church marks another successful repeat client for Choate. The 43,300 SF addition and 30,400 SF renovation of the education, fellowship and office areas are designed to harmonize with the 1840’s historic sanctuary, while enhancing functionality and space for the growing congregation.