Phoenix, Arizona 85034
PACE Pacific Corporation is a 100% Native American Owned Construction firm headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with satellite offices in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Established in 1991, PACE Pacific has provided more than 21 years of high quality construction services to Federal, State, Local & Tribal entities, as well as, private developers.
CORE OPERATING PRINCIPLES:
• Trust – At PACE, we understand that the selection of the right contracting team for your project is a critical step in meeting your goals and ensuring success.
• Exceed Your Expectations – PACE Pacific brings over 80 years of construction experience collectively to provide the following services: General Contracting, Pre-Construction, Design-Build, CM at Risk, Concrete services, Decorative Architectural Concrete Specialists.
• Relationships – PACE Pacific values our relationships with our clients and is very proud of our extensive project history which includes numerous general construction contracts valued from $16,000 to over $19M.
• Experience - PACE has comprehensive performance history on contracts with the Military, Tribal Nations, City, State & Local Municipalities, Universities and School Systems, and Private Developers.
• Innovation – PACE utilizes combined technologies in all phases of project management ranging from mobile job-site communications, to Cloud capabilities for enhanced speed, accuracy and accountability.
Throughout our history, we have met every contract cost, schedule and performance requirement for every contract we've ever been awarded. We have a proven performance history and completed reliable results consistently for 21 yrs.