Don-Lors Electronics was founded in 1958 as a small town electronic repair service. Don-Lors Electonics takes its name from original owners Joe Donninni and Shirley Lorinski. The original store was located at Five Mile and Farmington Roads in Livonia, Michigan. In 1960, Fred Medawar and Harry Lovell bought the business. Fred Medawar eventually bought out his partner and owned the business for more than 30 years. The company relocated to 31625 W. Eight Mile Rd in Livonia.
The need for a larger facility led to the relocation of the corporate office in 2006. The present Don-Lors Electronics Corporate Office (pictured above) is located at 12017 Levan Road in Livonia, Michigan.
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Go to next section: