Biscayne is a unique General Contractor as we perform almost exclusively in the Federal Government sector in the National Capital Region. We have successfully performed on several thousand Construction Contracts for Federal Agencies and the Military, under a broad range of contract vehicles including Pre-Qualified Invitation, Indefinite Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Multiple Award Construction Contracts (MACC), Competitive/ Firm Fixed Price, Sole Source and Emergency Response. The type of work performed encompasses all phases of design and construction including, New Base Building, Repairs and Alterations, Build-out and innumerable varieties of specialty upgrades such as: Extensive Site Improvements, Fire Alarms, Fire Suppression, Security and Access Control, Electrical Distribution, Mechanical Systems, and Digital Temperature Controls. Contract awards have included Firm Fixed Price, Guaranteed Maximum Price, Cost – Plus, Design – Bid-Build and Design – Build.
Quality is the focal point of Biscayne's philosophy and business mission. The company was founded with the singular purpose of delivering customer service and quality beyond expectations. We at Biscayne do our best to improve our commitment to quality and customer service. Working toward a shared vision with our clients, we constantly strive for superior results today and in the future. Our reputation for unconditional commitment to customer satisfaction comes directly from a management style designed for on-time, on-budget project completion. Our professionals offer you many advantages:
- Senior-level management on every project to oversee project administration, CMP schedule development and cost monitoring controls
- Expert, dedicated project managers to coordinate day-to-day operations and ensure on-time, on-budget delivery
- Seasoned, highly experienced site superintendents who manage on-site construction activities
- In-house master craftsmen representing every trade to offer on-site service and consultation
- An extensive network of pre-qualified subcontractors and suppliers
What We Do
Products and Services
Blue Book Network Classifications
We can be found under the following Blue Book Network Classifications.
Our standard scope of services includes the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Associations & Memberships
GSA (General Services Administration)
Go to next section: