We sell, install, repair, and maintain all makes and models of waste & recycling equipment.
- Used Equipment
- New Equipment
- Fully equipped trucks stocked with parts to help eliminate second trips, further delays, and additional expenses
- Highly trained certified technicians who resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- On site training programs to teach you how to properly operate and maintain equipment
- Preventative maintenance programs designed to minimize downtime
- On site assessments to ensure you select the right equipment for the job
On site services include:
- Welding/Fabricating Chutes, Stands and Decks
- Equipment Electrical Repair
- Hydraulic Hose Manufacturing
- Rigging & Moving Heavy Equipment
What We Do
Products and Services
Electrical Components & Parts
Complete installation on any new or used Compactor or Baler.
Welding/Fabricating Chutes, Stands and Decks
Equipment Electrical Repair
Hydraulic Hose Manufacturing
Rigging & Moving Heavy Equipment
Blue Book Network Classifications
We can be found under the following Blue Book Network Classifications.
Our supplied materials are associated with the following CSI Master Format™ code(s).
Commercial Construction Project Specializations
Associations & Memberships
CRA (Carolina Recycling Assn.)
SWANA (Solid Waste Assn. of North America)
WASTEC (Waste Equipment Technology Assn.)
Go to next section: